Monday 27 July 2009

First (proper) Post :)

Wow this exciting

i tried the whole blog thing aaages ago and it didn’t work…i had nothing to say! now i have soo much going on in my life (mainly to do with fashion and babysitting hence the name of the blog!)

i then tried this out on wordpress...didn't like it as much!

so why the name? well 1 i’m a teenage girl (who is constantly told i look like juno temple :)), 2 i’m obsessed by fashion: i watch fashion tv, i spend daays searching blogs for beautiful fashion photography and stuff, i buy vogue and elle monthly and grazia weekly and have magazine covers, adverts and cuttings everywhere in my room! 3 i’m a babysitter and babysit regularly for different families and everytime i come home i pour myself a drink (usually a random cocktail!) and grab some ice cream and tell my mum what happened because there’s usually a lot to tell! for aages now mother has been trying to convince me to start a blog with all of my stories and so now i finally have :) i’ll start by posting my old stories bit by bit because you can’t miss out on them and then i’ll post everyday especially when i’ve babysat :)

Thankyou for reading, i’ll post my first story later!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment